Summer camp 2023
Children from all over the country are welcome to Ågestagården in Farsta Strand 29 June- 4 July 2023. We will swim, fish, canoe, grill sausages, sing and play. Those who want can also go water skiing or swimming and those who dare can participate in water wars. For children and young people with visual impairment 7-16 years
SJ trains go to Stockholm Central Station, from there we take a shared bus to Ågestagården. We can also meet at Arlanda for children arriving by plane.
Our camp leaders have experience working with children who have visual impairments. Every two years we organize training in cardiopulmonary resuscitation and we also carry out further training in visual interpretation and treatment regularly for our camp leaders. In order to make the stay as good as possible for your child and to be able to meet your child’s needs, we would like you to let us know by email or phone if there is anything special we need to know about your child in particular.
It is very important to notify if your child is taking medication and that the leaders receive clear instructions on how we can help with it.
Camp site : Ågestagården, Stockholm County
Target group: Children and young people with visual impairments 7-16 years
Fee: Members SEK 1,400, for two children SEK 2,200, non-members SEK 2,000, no multi-child discount, includes board and lodging, as well as activities and excursions during the camp stay. The Swedish Confederation is responsible for the child’s travel costs
Deadline for registration: 15 May
We accept registration via e-mail , the following information is sent to: email@example.com no later than May 15, 2023
- Camp time
- The child’s first and last name
- Date of birth
- Mobile, parent
- The child’s mobile
- Guardian’s/guardian’s name, mobile and e-mail
- The child’s visual status (impaired vision, severe visual impairment, blind)
- The child’s swimming skills
- Additional disability/diagnosis
- Would prefer to share a room with
- Membership in SRF, parent or child
- The child’s medicine
- The child’s insurance (check whether home insurance applies during the camp stay and travel) The child is insured through SRF during the camp week itself.
- Allergy and/or special diet
- Permission to photograph/film your child to use on our social media, website and our newspaper perspective? Yes No
- Anything in particular you think we need to know about your child
- Other requests
Questions are answered by: Christine Heli, 08 39 92 46 firstname.lastname@example.org Confirmation and other information about the camp will come after registration to the parent’s e-mail.
SRF’s children and youth activities are drug-, alcohol- and smoke-free with zero tolerance.