Riding camp 2023
A warm welcome to SRF’s riding camp at Örebro Fältrittklubb September 15-17, 2023. In collaboration with Örebro Fältrittklubb, we will conduct our riding camp for the third year in a row. The riding club has a parasection that works to give people with disabilities the opportunity to ride and socialize with horses.
We will ride indoors mostly and outdoors if the weather permits. If you are a beginner, you will get beginner theory and if you are used to riding, both the theory and the practical will be more advanced.
The weekend is aimed at children between 7-16 years of age. We take a shared bus from Stockholm Central. We can also meet you at Arlanda if you arrive by plane. We will have our own camp leaders with us and the riding club’s riding instructor and assistants will be with us on site.
Our camp leaders have experience working with children with visual impairments. In order to have the best possible weekend for all children, it is important that we receive information about the children’s needs before the weekend, especially if it is the first time the child comes to our activities. It feels safe for all parties.
Time : 15-17 September
Camp location : Örebro Fältrittklubb and Scandic hotell Örebro
Deadline for registration : August 16
Fee : Members 400 SEK, for two children 600 SEK, non-members 600 SEK, includes board and lodging, as well as travel from Stockholm to Örebro . The Confederation is responsible for the child’s bus or train costs.
We accept registration via e-mail , the following information is sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 16, 2023
- Camp time
- The child’s first and last name
- Date of birth
- Mobile, parent
- The child’s mobile
- Guardian’s/guardian’s name, mobile and e-mail
- The child’s visual status (impaired vision, severe visual impairment, blind)
- Riding habit
- Additional disability/diagnosis
- Would prefer to share a room with
- Membership in SRF, parent or child
- The child’s medicine
- The child’s insurance (check whether home insurance applies during the camp stay and travel) The child is insured through SRF during the camp week itself.
- Allergy and/or special diet
- Permission to photograph/film your child to use on our social media, website and our newspaper perspective? Yes No
- Anything in particular you think we need to know about your child
- Other requests
Information will also be available on our website www.srf.nu/det-har-gor-vi/barn/srfs-barnverksamhett/
Questions are answered by : Christine Heli, 08 39 92 46 email@example.com Confirmation and other information about the camp will come after registration to the parent’s e-mail.