Associations of the visually impaired, which are open to members all over the country, can join SRF’s national association as a trade association and then have the same status as a district.
A trade association must be democratically structured, have a purpose that matches the association’s purpose and must be able to enrich SRF’s operations with its perspective. It is the confederation’s board that decides whether an association should be connected to SRF. Below is a list of our industry associations.
- Industry Aniridi Sweden
- Industry Arabic-speaking visually impaired in Sweden
- Industry LHON Eye Society
- Industry Persian-speaking visually impaired in Sweden
- Industry Swedish NCL Association (formerly Spielmeyer-Vogts)
- Industry Swedish RP Association
- Industry Sweden’s Visually Impaired Chess Federation
- Industry Association of Visually Impaired Artists and Artisans
- Industry Visually impaired Kurds in Sweden
- Industry Visually impaired Eastern and Central Europeans
- Industry Society Sailors with visual impairment SMS